What you are up against
The weapons are toppled over
There is never enough room
Issue and recovery take too long
Sight counts are difficult
Funding is tight
Requirements Have Changed but Weapon Storage Hasn’t
You can solve these problems!
Total Armory Storage Solution
Advanced optics storage
Integrate weapon and SL3 / BII Gear
Complete Armory Design Services
Workflow and ergonomic testing. Proof of design concepts
Results that matter
Improve Asset Accountability
- Everything has a storage location
- Kit Weapons/Optics/Mount/Tripod/SL-3 -BII as one complete system suit
- Conduct Daily Sight Counts faster and more accurately
- Conduct MSIs or serialized Inventories faster and more accurately
Save Time and Money
- Locate items faster
- Speed up Issue/Recovery of armory assets
- Conduct SL-3 / BII Inventories within less time and more accurately, while preventing loss or misplacement
Provide a larger work area
- Providing a storage spot for all armory assets and at the same time providing a larger maintenance and work area
Embarking, Transport or Shipping
- Provide proper storage during movement
- Keep weapons and supported equipment Combat ready during shipment
- Keeping Ordnance Equipment from being exposed to elements
- Weapons secured using two points of resistance guns won’t just fall out of weapons racks.
- Answers the haphazardly unsafe storage of equipment on top of double stacked racks, hanging from bungee straps attached to chain-link cage dividers…etc.
- Secure organized storage for everything stored within the armory
Snap Grip Saddle System
This is a game changer!
Guns falling from weapon storage racks is a serious problem.
SecureIt’s Snap Grip system is the answer.
3 point positive grip Guns “Snap” into rack
Snap Grip Saddles are available for all rifles, shotguns,
crew served weapons, most shoulder launch and mortar systems
Learn more: Weapon storage Snap Grip System
Secureit Tactical has decades of experience in government procurement methods and our staff is ready to assist in making your purchase an easy process.
Please contact: Contracts Team
Marine Corps IDIQ
Contract Number SPE7MX-18-D-0010
Over 200 SKUs available to provide a full arms room overhaul.
Tailored Logistics Support
Administered by DLA Troop Support provides rapid procurement method by registered DOD users both INCONUS and OCONUS. Ask for more information.
DLA Direct provides for another rapid method to go directly to DLA for a specific purchase request.
GSA Contract # GSA
Contract Number: GS-07F-5910R
(Through Greenline Data, Inc.)
HIRE CONTRACT # PC66817.